Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Hortonville, WI

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Hortonville, WI Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

As you most likely know, Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Hortonville, WI. 94% of Hortonville residents use a traditional TV to watch their favorite shows; that's 2,453 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. However you watch television, the right bundle for you is right here.

Time Warner Cable in Hortonville offers the best in television programming. You can also get unique features from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™. Use it to watch TV, program your DVR or even delete a show right from any of your wireless devices, no matter where you are.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Get a Time Warner Cable package and join the homes who bundle their services with one company. 66% of the people of Hortonville are now bundling telecommunications services. Which means 1,723 Wisconsinites in your area bundle two or more services with the same company.

Additional unique features, like VoiceZone™, let you manage your Voicemail on the Internet. With Time Warner Cable Phone service, you can even get caller ID to appear on the TV when receiving a call. That's just one of the features that becomes available when Time Warner Cable TV interacts with phone service in a bundle.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

More than 1,148 Hortonville residents can view their favorite shows and movies when they choose to use an HD-DVR. Time Warner Cable offers its Whole House DVR solution to its subscribers including advanced HD-DVR services. The Whole House DVR service is more important than ever, especially if you own at least two televisions.

Discover the benefits of Time Warner Cable and get advanced features and services Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Hortonville, WI

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Dave Gassner, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.