CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Ixonia, WI

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Ixonia, WI

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Ixonia, WI Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Now that you've figured out your Ixonia, WI cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Ixonia residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

Whether you enjoy movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you want. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Bundle your TV, Internet and/or Phone service and join the many other households who only have one bill for their home services. 66% of Ixonia, WI residents choose to combine services. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Ixonia.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Ixonia residents having one in their homes. Other residents in your area have selected the system from Time Warner Cable. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Ixonia, WI

We can't imagine what people did for fun before Time Warner Cable came around before 1989. During this time it has maintained a history of providing excellent products and services to its subscribers. In that time it has established a presence in 29 states, and now has 31 operating divisions. If you're looking for convenient deals and packages at great prices in Ixonia, WI, Time Warner Cable is the place to look. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services preferred by people in Ixonia, WI, as evidenced by 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone subscribers. Don't wait another day. Call the number below to learn more about Time Warner Cable availability in Ixonia, WI and find out if there are any special offers.