CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Pewaukee, WI

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Pewaukee, WI

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Pewaukee, WI Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've figured it out by now; your Pewaukee, WI cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Pewaukee residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Pewaukee, WI is second to none and individualized to your viewing pleasure. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you'll get the services you want. Bundling has shot up to 66% in Pewaukee, WI. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Pewaukee.

Get the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use has grown to 44% of Pewaukee residents having one in their homes. Additionally, many others have included Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR as part of their cable TV package. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Pewaukee, WI

Living in or near Pewaukee, you might drive past Waukesha County Technical College every day. You may even know where J. J. Watt grew up. So when you get to see them on TV, it means even more to you. And nobody gives you better chances to enjoy this connection than Time Warner Cable.