CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Pleasant Prairie, WI

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Pleasant Prairie, WI

You are one of the many people who've heard that Time Warner Cable is their cable television service provider in Pleasant Prairie, WI. Are you part of the 94%, or 18,294 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Pleasant Prairie? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you choose to watch television, Time Warner Cable has a programming package for you.

Get everyone's favorite programming offers from Time Warner Cable in Pleasant Prairie, WI. With advanced features like TWC TV™, Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to watch TV and manage your DVR from any of your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the rising number of households who are bundling services by choosing a Time Warner Cable bundle deal that combines TV with home phone and/or Internet service. The percentage of people in Pleasant Prairie who bundle telecommunications services has risen to 66%. That's roughly 12,845 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

Bundling enables even more features, such as VoiceZone™ an online voicemail management tool. Can you visualize seeing caller ID on your TV Screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you combine Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV. With phone service and TV combined in Pleasant Prairie, WI, you'll have access to the most unique features Time Warner Cable offers.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

More than 8,563 Pleasant Prairie residents choose to use an HD-DVR to ensure they can watch the TV shows and movies they love. For advanced DVR services, many subscribers choose Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR solution for their homes. If you own more than one television, this is a useful service.

Advanced features and services such as Start Over® and Look Back® from Time Warner Cable put you in total control of your television experience.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Time Warner Cable has been a leader in the telecommunications and cable industry since 1989 and remains as one of the most significant companies in the world. Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states within its 31 operating divisions and continually serves Pleasant Prairie, WI customers outstanding choices in programming, Internet speed and phone options. The 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers all agree, that Time Warner Cable provides amazing options in Pleasant Prairie, WI. To ensure that Time Warner Cable products, services and special offers are available in Pleasant Prairie, WI call the number below!