CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Wales, WI

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Wales, WI

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Wales, WI

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Wales, WI. Are you part of the 94% of Wales residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Wales, WI is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Time Warner Cable bundle deals get you what you need. The percentage is up to 66% of Wales households who chose a bundle to combine their telecommunications services. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Wales and your dreams will come true.

Experience the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

Did you know that 44% of Wales residents already have a DVR in their homes? The Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable gives you the power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without missing anything. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Wales, WI

Time Warner Cable became a serious player in the cable television and high-speed internet industry in 1989. Today, they are a leading supplier of Cable TV programming and advanced telecommunications technology. Time Warner Cable can be found in 29 states and many cities, including Wales, WI, and currently has 31 separate operating divisions. Time Warner Cable continues to have the most products and services preferred by people in Wales, WI. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million cable TV subscribers. Also, 10.8 million enjoy their high speed internet, 4.9 million have their digital home phone service and 9.3 million have bundled their services into one bill. For special offers, packages, or to find out which Time Warner Cable products and services are available in Wales, WI, just call the number below.