TV Use in Pigeon Forge, TN
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Pigeon Forge, TN, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 5,655 people in Pigeon Forge, those stats equate to:
- 1,866 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 2,714 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 5,485 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 4,072 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 4,694 Pigeon Forge residents confined to network air dates and times.