How People Watch TV in Big Sandy, TX
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Big Sandy, TX, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,452 people in Big Sandy, that's:
- 479 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 697 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,408 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,045 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,205 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.