How Big Spring Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Big Spring, TX, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 24,270 Big Spring residents, there's:
- 8,009 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 11,650 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 23,542 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 17,474 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 20,144 Big Spring residents confined to network air dates and times.