How Bridge City, TX Watches TV
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? You can learn so much about cable TV in Bridge City, TX by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
So in Bridge City there are::
- 8,293 people who watch broadcast TV
- 4,104 people who stream TV online
- 598 people who regularly use DVRs
- 6,155 people with bundled services
- 2,821 people with a plethora of plasma-screens