Cable TV in Brownsboro, TX
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Brownsboro, TX. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 984 people in Brownsboro, those stats equate to:
- 325 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 472 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 954 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 708 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 817 Brownsboro residents confined to network air dates and times.