TV Use in Bryson
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Bryson, TX, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 515 people in Bryson, those stats equate to:
- 170 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 247 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 500 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 371 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 427 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.