How Cotulla Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Cotulla, TX, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 3,697 Cotulla residents, there's:
- 1,220 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,775 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 3,586 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 2,662 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 3,069 Cotulla residents confined to network air dates and times.