How Dilley, TX Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Dilley, TX. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 3,648 people in Dilley, that's:
- 1,204 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,751 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 3,539 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 2,627 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 3,028 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.