How People Watch TV in Hardin, TX
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Hardin, TX, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 792 people in Hardin, those stats equate to:
- 261 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 380 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 768 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 570 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 657 Hardin residents confined to network air dates and times.