TV Use in Harper
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Harper, TX, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,073 people in Harper, that's:
- 354 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 515 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,041 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 773 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 891 Harper residents confined to network air dates and times.