Watching Cable TV in Holliday, TX
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Holliday, TX, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,701 Holliday residents, there's:
- 561 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 816 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,650 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,225 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,412 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.