How Hughes Springs, TX Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Hughes Springs, TX. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,793 Hughes Springs residents, there's:
- 592 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 861 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,739 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,291 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,488 Hughes Springs residents confined to network air dates and times.