How Joaquin, TX Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Joaquin, TX. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 940 people in Joaquin, that's:
- 310 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 451 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 912 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 677 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 780 Joaquin residents confined to network air dates and times.