How Melissa Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Melissa, TX, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 2,374 Melissa residents, there's:
- 783 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,140 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,303 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,709 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,970 Melissa residents confined to network air dates and times.