TV Trends in Menard
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Menard, TX, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 1,500 people in Menard, those stats equate to:
- 495 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 720 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,455 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,080 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,245 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.