How Midland, TX Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Midland, TX. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 105,723 people in Midland, those stats equate to:
- 34,889 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 50,747 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 102,551 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 76,121 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 87,750 Midland residents confined to network air dates and times.