How People Watch TV in Olney
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Olney, TX. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 3,402 people in Olney, that's:
- 1,123 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,633 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 3,300 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,449 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,824 Olney residents confined to network air dates and times.