How People Watch TV in Tyler
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Tyler, TX tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
So in Tyler there are::
- 94,899 people who watch broadcast TV
- 46,960 people who stream TV online
- 6,848 people who regularly use DVRs
- 70,440 people with bundled services
- 32,285 people with a plethora of plasma-screens