TV Use in Waco, TX
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Waco, TX. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
121,853 people live in Waco, which means there are:
- 118,197 people who watch broadcast TV
- 58,489 people who stream TV online
- 8,530 people who regularly use DVRs
- 87,734 people with bundled services
- 40,211 people with a plethora of plasma-screens