TV Use in Wellington
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Wellington, TX, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 2,040 people in Wellington, that's:
- 673 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 979 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,979 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,469 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,693 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.