Watching Cable TV in Antimony
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Antimony, UT, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 125 people in Antimony, those stats equate to:
- 41 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 60 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 121 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 90 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 104 Antimony residents confined to network air dates and times.