How People Watch TV in Cleveland, UT
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Cleveland, UT, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 485 Cleveland residents, there's:
- 160 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 233 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 470 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 349 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 403 Cleveland residents confined to network air dates and times.