Cable TV in Delta, UT
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Delta, UT, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 3,312 people in Delta, that's:
- 1,093 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,590 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 3,213 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,385 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,749 Delta residents confined to network air dates and times.