TV Trends in Fielding
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in Fielding, UT tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 436 that means in Fielding there are::
- 423 people who watch broadcast TV
- 209 people who stream TV online
- 31 people who regularly use DVRs
- 314 people with bundled services
- 144 people with a plethora of plasma-screens