How Holden Watches TV
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? You can learn so much about cable TV in Holden, UT by looking at larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 406 that means in Holden there are::
- 394 people who watch broadcast TV
- 195 people who stream TV online
- 28 people who regularly use DVRs
- 292 people with bundled services
- 134 people with a plethora of plasma-screens