How Clinchco, VA Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Clinchco, VA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 403 Clinchco residents, there's:
- 133 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 193 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 391 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 290 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 334 Clinchco residents confined to network air dates and times.