TV Trends in Max Meadows
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Max Meadows, VA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 565 people in Max Meadows, those stats equate to:
- 186 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 271 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 548 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 407 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 469 Max Meadows residents confined to network air dates and times.