How People Watch TV in East Haven, VT
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in East Haven, VT by looking at larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
So in East Haven there are::
- 288 people who watch broadcast TV
- 143 people who stream TV online
- 21 people who regularly use DVRs
- 214 people with bundled services
- 98 people with a plethora of plasma-screens