Watching Cable TV in Hartford, VT
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? You can learn so much about cable TV in Hartford, VT by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
10,711 people live in Hartford, which means there are:
- 10,390 people who watch broadcast TV
- 5,141 people who stream TV online
- 750 people who regularly use DVRs
- 7,712 people with bundled services
- 3,535 people with a plethora of plasma-screens