How People Watch TV in Jacksonville, VT
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Jacksonville, VT. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 215 people in Jacksonville, that's:
- 71 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 103 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 209 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 155 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 178 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.