TV Trends in Manchester Center
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Manchester Center, VT. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 2,130 people in Manchester Center, that's:
- 703 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,022 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,066 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,534 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,768 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.