How New Haven Watches TV
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in New Haven, VT. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
1,747 people live in New Haven, which means there are:
- 1,695 people who watch broadcast TV
- 839 people who stream TV online
- 122 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,258 people with bundled services
- 577 people with a plethora of plasma-screens