How People Watch TV in Stamford
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Stamford, VT. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 846 people in Stamford, that's:
- 279 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 406 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 821 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 609 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 702 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.