How People Watch TV in Tunbridge, VT
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Tunbridge, VT. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,364 Tunbridge residents, there's:
- 450 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 655 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,323 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 982 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,132 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.