Watching Cable TV in Colton
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Colton, WA, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 371 people in Colton, that's:
- 122 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 178 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 360 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 267 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 308 Colton residents confined to network air dates and times.