TV Use in Colville, WA
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Colville, WA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 4,972 people in Colville, those stats equate to:
- 1,641 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 2,387 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 4,823 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 3,580 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 4,127 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.