How Forks, WA Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Forks, WA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 3,028 people in Forks, those stats equate to:
- 999 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,453 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,937 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 2,180 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,513 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.