TV Use in Harrington
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Harrington, WA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 401 people in Harrington, that's:
- 132 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 192 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 389 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 289 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 333 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.