How People Watch TV in Kittitas, WA
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Kittitas, WA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 1,171 people in Kittitas, those stats equate to:
- 386 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 562 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,136 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 843 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 972 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.