How People Watch TV in South Prairie
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in South Prairie, WA. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in South Prairie there are::
- 444 people who watch broadcast TV
- 220 people who stream TV online
- 32 people who regularly use DVRs
- 330 people with bundled services
- 151 people with a plethora of plasma-screens