How People Watch TV in Spangle, WA
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Spangle, WA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 233 Spangle residents, there's:
- 77 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 112 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 226 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 168 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 193 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.