TV Trends in Startup, WA
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Startup, WA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 887 people in Startup, that's:
- 293 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 426 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 860 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 639 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 736 Startup residents confined to network air dates and times.