How Tekoa, WA Residents Watch TV
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? You can learn so much about cable TV in Tekoa, WA by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
785 people live in Tekoa, which means there are:
- 761 people who watch broadcast TV
- 377 people who stream TV online
- 55 people who regularly use DVRs
- 565 people with bundled services
- 259 people with a plethora of plasma-screens