Cable TV in Abbotsford
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Abbotsford, WI, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 1,894 people in Abbotsford, those stats equate to:
- 625 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 909 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,837 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,364 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,572 Abbotsford residents confined to network air dates and times.