TV Trends in Bellevue
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Bellevue, WI. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 15,213 people in Bellevue, those stats equate to:
- 5,020 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 7,302 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 14,757 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 10,953 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 12,627 Bellevue residents confined to network air dates and times.